- by entering your model number.
- 🍲 The mockins 3 Piece Steaming Set is made with high quality , heavy duty 18/8 stainless steel . The steamer basket has an aluminum core at the bottom of the pot and a base that is capped by induction stainless steel that ensures the heat it thoroughly and evenly distributed.
- 🍲 The 2 quart Vegetable steamer basket fits perfectly into the 3 quart pot . The tight fitting vented glass lid helps keep the steam in and cook your food just right.
- 🍲 The thick and durable rolled pot rims give you that spill and drip resistant pouring you've been looking for in a great veggie steam pot .
- 🍲 The Bakelite handles stay cool while your cooking for safe usage with the hot pot. The pot can be used on all cooking surfaces including induction cooktop , electric stove tops , portable stoves , gas burners , glass and ceramic.
- ✅ ✅ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : We are so sure you are going to love the 3 piece Stainless Steel Pot Set that we offer a lifetime hassle-free replacement or money back guarantee. So cook up a storm and enjoy your steamer food because we got you covered!
This fits your .
Are you sick and tired of your old steamer that keeps ruining your hard work?Looking for a solid steamer set that will get the job done?
With the mockins 3 Piece Stainless Steel Steamer Pot Set you can professionally steam all the food you want!
- 3 Quart Sauce pot
- 2 Quart Steamer Insert
- 4.8 lbs
- 11.6 x 11 x 8.2 in
- Oven safe up to 350°F
Boil, steam, and simmer your delicious creations!
This set is so versatile and a necessary addition to any kitchen. This collection is an essential kitchen set that no cook should be without!
Compatible with every kind of stove stop!
Michael Persinger –
I have been looking for a Stainless Steel Steamer Pot set for some time… I have used this now many times so that this review would be accurate… I have a gas range and am 70 yrs old… After many steaming’s I have NO flame/heat marks on bottom Pot… I have no flame/heat marks on sides of bottom Pot… After 1st use I did notice marks/spotting on inside of bottom pot so I mixed some white vinegar with some water did warm heat and they came out… Did not use any scouring pads… So Now I do this every third time I use it… I just wash it the other times… Always comes out… I steam vegetables and my frozen chicken… I buy roasted chicken then shred it and freeze it… This steamer leaves my chicken moist… I have even steamed my potatoes and they are great… I steam my vegetables etc on low heat until I can push down with my wooden spoon and they come apart… I will now eliminate my microwave… Always cleans up, Lid always cleans up, strainer always cleans up… So I Am happy with this product… By the way the handle is welded on, not riveted on…
Although it is my practice to always buy products through Amazon whenever possible, that are made in America, I ordered this pot set knowing that it is made in China because the primary source of buyer information through feed backs convinced me that this is a quality, well made product, and upon receiving my order today, that’s exactly what this purchased delivered. The quality, material, and durability are just as high as other previously pot purchases made by Revereware or Farberware, etc The method of shipment was excellent, the cardboard container was double thick and the set arrived without a scratch or blemish. I only wish all of my purchases on Amazon would turn out this great
I used this 1 time to steam vegetables. Ater draining the water out I noticed the inside of the pot on the bottom had water spots that were difficult to remove. After contacting the customer service department their response was wonderful. They sent out a new pot immediately. Miriam was so helpful and responsive!
So far so good!! It’s super easy to clean and use – and at a reasonable price! We were using a steam basket that collapses and it was driving us nuts because it kept falling apart and was difficult to clean. This is a great and much durable replacement. Great size for a family of 3.My husband uses the pot on occasion for who knows what and doesn’t clean it right away so stuff gets caked on.. but it is still easy to clean off. We use it as a steamer at least twice a week and it has held up great. Overall, really happy with this purchase.
This is the first specific steamer I have ever purchased. I read a lot of reviews before purchasing. This one is not huge, but larger than I expected. It was easy to use. Unfortunately, I dropped the lid and the handle knob broke into several pieces. I was able to glue it back together and this was obviously my own fault, but I was disappointed that the plastic handle was so fragile. It is easy to drop a very hot lid, I think everyone has done it – my other cookware knobs seem to be a little more durable. However, the lid itself did not break or crack. If I was not able to glue the knob, I’m not sure if I would have been able to continue to use the lid.So – if you don’t plan to drop the lid – this is a near perfect steamer! 🙂